Take what you need and Give what you can
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lyf

My messy break up Empty My messy break up

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 pm
I am now on the break, so I’m here. Last night my friend told me my boyfriend has another girlfriend and wants to go on with her. It was so out of the blue. I did not see it coming. He showed me no signs of being unhappy in the relationship. We've been together for more than 10 months, he knows her less than 10 days and she's his soulmate he says. I did not feel that he did not feel comfortable in the relationship and now he has feelings for another.... Did he have any doubts? we could have worked on it, I feel that there are steps to be taken. I'm being charged for a fictitious case and I have nothing left to say. And here I am now. He and I are in the same course so we constantly meet each other. Nobody knows, and we'll keep it like that for a while. I have to keep a straight face while I'm in the classroom. I'm sick, have not slept, and I can die. I had to lose it. I need this exhaust valve. God, what a misery.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum