Take what you need and Give what you can
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
abq

My friends life Empty My friends life

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:15 pm
Sorry for this gloomy message, but I'm so afraid and sad. I really have to tell my story. My friend had cancer 7 years ago, where he was treated and he was declared healthy again, as far as they can say. Two months ago, he suffered from time to time. He would be sick, coughing and complaining chest pain,  until he found a bump on his neck 3 weeks ago. He became totally nauseous and went straight to the doctor the next day, who sent him to the hospital immediately and there they found out that there was a puncture in his lung. After a week of tension and insecurity, we hear the results. Cancer was found and on the picture a spot could be seen, they do not know what it was yet. Tomorrow we have an appointment at the hospital and next week too, after which we will actually find out what’s going on. But I'm just terribly afraid. They say that he no longer has a long life. We still do not know exactly what cancer he has but it sounds like lung cancer. I’m just afraid to lose him, my world is quiet. And you wonder why? Sorry, I had to lose it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum